Nowadays, the technology of complete sets of flour equipment is becoming more and more mature, and it is gradually applied in the agricultural field. Today, I will introduce the daily maintenance measures for complete sets of maize flour milling machine and wheat flour milling machine
The maintenance measures are as follows:
1. Frequently check the tightness of the transmission belt. Too loose the belt will reduce the transmission efficiency and the impact of the grinding effect; tightness is easy to cause heat, and the bearing increases power consumption and reduces the service life of the transmission belt.
2. Check the start-up of the flour machinery frequently, check the dynamic components of each gas path, gas pressure and timing belt frequently.
3. The temperature of the bearing should be checked frequently. If the temperature is too high, find the cause in time and take corresponding measures. If the situation is serious, the machine should be shut down for inspection.
4. Check the circuit in time, check once every six months, according to the selection of the appropriate temperature of the oil, or the same viscosity of the hydraulic oil, the oil circuit of impurities should be removed in time.
5. The roller mill must be replaced regularly and orderly, and the roller cannot be replaced too much once. Each smooth roller has a taper and accuracy to meet the specified requirements, and the surface roughness is uniform. When replacing the grinding roller, please adjust the rolling distance with the feeler gauge according to the system required by the flour machinery.
6. Various transmission parts must be reliably fixed, special tools must be used for disassembly or installation, and direct hits with hammers and other tools are prohibited.
Only by doing maintenance well in ordinary times can our flour mills have a longer service life.